goal weight

michelle macleod
on 10/15/11 3:18 am - kensington PEI, Canada
 whoo hoo i have reached my goal weight i am so happy went to se the dr for a follow up and he said not to lose anymore and i look great 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Moselle
on 10/15/11 3:48 am - Athens, Canada
Wow congratulations on your tremendous success. You look awesome! You must be thrilled with your results and very proud of yourself. 

Did you have plastic surgery? If so what type did you have?

Thanks for sharing your accomplishments with us.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

michelle macleod
on 10/15/11 3:55 am - kensington PEI, Canada
 Thanks Moselle i am very proud of myself thats for sure. i never dreamed i would come this far from being so depressed and hating myself to looking damn good lol. i had a pannicoloptomy done to remove the extra skin from my lover belly they removed 27.5lbs of extra skin. i has it done by dr nan in scarbourgh and got it covered by OHIP 

Moselle
on 10/15/11 4:15 am - Athens, Canada
Your thighs and arms look really good, especially since you didn't have any plastics on them. You are one hot mama now!
Brenda T.
on 10/15/11 5:44 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Oh girl, where do I start... first thank you for posting. And I'm so happy and proud of you, you look fantastic!! You have a whole new life.
Congratulations!!!! Way to go and what an example you are!!!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Karen W.
on 10/15/11 5:47 am - Canada
Wow, Michelle!  You look amazing!  And it's pretty incredible that you didn't need plastics for your arms; very encouraging for me!  You must feel terrific.  Congratulations, and wishing you continued success with maintenance!

RNY April 11, 2011       

stewartjackie
on 10/15/11 6:00 am - Pickering, Canada
Are you sure that is you???? LOL, the changes are just amazing, you must be thrilled!
Jackie

sweetvania
on 10/15/11 6:58 am - mississauga, Canada
congradulations on getting to your goal weight you are looking wonderful. great job girl and i love your pics thank you for sharing with us. i love the pic with dr klein i want a pic with dr klein your so lucky lol  but he does do great work keeep smiling!!!xxoo
RNY 07/05/11 dr klein!!! love it soo happy xxoo!!
Eileen C.
on 10/15/11 7:22 am - Cornwall, Canada
WOW  

You look fantastic, thank you for posting your before and after pics   

Looks like you had two great surgerons 

Enjoy your new life, you must be thrilled as well 

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Janet13
on 10/15/11 7:44 am - Toronto, Canada
You look great. Thanks for making me see what can be.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Most Active
Recent Topics