What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

Catw
on 9/19/11 9:56 pm - Arnprior, Canada
Good Morning Everyone!

My condolenses to Wendy's family and friends, it's sad to hear of her loss.

What am I doing today, working and working out at lunch.

B - Orange
S - Raisons
L -  LC cheese & melba toast
S - rest of my LC Cheese & melba toast & almonds
D - Chicken in salsa/tomatoes (ran out of salsa so added tomatoes) veggies
S - see if I need one.

Mulit & B12 in, starting calcium.

Have a good day everyone!
happypants
on 9/19/11 10:10 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Oh Gawd the reality of going back to work tomorrow is really starting to sting. I'm making pickled eggs this morning, thought it would be a great snack if I can ever work myself up to eating a snack. I find three meals a day just grand.

Decaf coffee (maybe x2)

B- hard boiled egg w cheese & 1/2 apple

L- mini turkey meatballs with salsa and cucumber slices

D- pork chop with applesauce and cauliflower w melted cheese

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Karen M.
on 9/19/11 11:02 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Awww... yeah, going back to work is a stress.  Make sure you take it easy at first and get into a good routine with your eating etc. there.  Good luck!

P.S.  Sorry, just the thought of pickled eggs makes me gag. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

happypants
on 9/19/11 11:25 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Karen you absolutely crack me up
I thought the eggs would be a good snack for work. I dug out my lunch bag so I'm SET! (set is bull****) I'm nervous about how people are going to react at work. My ex husband walked by me at the mall and didn't recognize me so when I called out his name he was in shock...had to pick his jaw up off the ground, was funny to see. Oh well should be fun!!!

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Karen M.
on 9/19/11 11:35 pm - Mississauga, Canada
How "punny" - we're talking about eggs and I "crack" you up?  haa!

I was a little nervous about people's reactions as well, as the only people at work I had told was my immediate work group.  I soon got used to the comments/compliments/questions though.  It used to kind of make me laugh, actually.  People can say some pretty damned funny stuff unintentionally. lol

Karen

Leanne1
on 9/19/11 10:40 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning everyone

Not sure what I'm up to today, I hope I get called into work. If not, I will have a day of rest, maybe make a pizza for dinner, maybe rip out my flower garden to prepare for winter. The next few weeks is going to be really busy for me, work work work and we are having thanksgiving early (oct 1st) because I have to work on thanksgiving weekend. Then off to Mexico at the end of Oct, so I need to start figuring out what I am going to wear LOL.

B- cornflakes w/milk
L- mince ham sandwich
D- maybe pizza, brok's style (if I get called into work, dunno)
snacks- fibre plus bar, NSA shortbread cookie, "wheat thins fibre selects" crackers and cottage cheese, maybe some popcorn

all water and vitamins in

Have a great day everyone :D
Karen M.
on 9/19/11 11:00 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I am *so* envious - have a fabulous trip!  And you know what this means - new clothes shopping! LOL

Karen

Leanne1
on 9/19/11 11:04 pm - Newmarket, Canada
THANKS  KAREN  LOL!!! I am not allowed to buy anymore clothes (I have a tonne of clothes), ALTHOUGH I will be going to get some sweaters before we go to Mexico because it's will be frrrreeeeezing when we get back.

Hmmmm, I dooooo on the other hand need some more shoes LOL
liza ..
on 9/19/11 10:52 pm - Canada
I haven't posted in a few days - woke up with a sore throat this morning, so it'll be a  lot of lemon and water between meals today:

B: 1/3 C Greek Yogurt w/ Mixed berries, 1T Bran & 2T Granola
S: Cheese String & Cup of Broth
L: Chicken Salad w/ Goat Cheese, Broccoli slaw, Sliced Almonds & cucumber dill dressing
S: n/a
D: Probably soup....hot n' sour
S: Simply Bar
Karen M.
on 9/19/11 10:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Morning :)

Working then errands - I'm freakin' tired though and would rather be on the couch watching mindless TV. lol

RNY 5+ years - maintenance

B - coffee with milk x 2 or 3, protein shake
S - veggies and dip, 21g cheddar, 3 melba rounds
L - tuna sandwich with lots of veggies, hold the bread, a little Italian dressing on the veggies
S - handful of almonds, bengal tea, a few red grapes
D - damned if I know - forgot to take meat out of the freezer! lol  I think I'll make a meat/veggie pasta sauce though, skip the pasta.

Vites on track so far, working on water.

Have a good one.

Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics