Almond Milk at Costco

lbaetz
on 8/8/11 7:28 am - St. Thomas, Canada
My turn to give my Costco good find :)  I've become a huge fan of suger free almond milk and have found it at Costco.  It;s all i drink at home now.  6 tetra packs (Blue Diamond) for $8.99.

Lori

ericaFG
on 8/8/11 7:45 am - Cambridge, Canada
They have the sugar free one??  At our costco they only have the one with sugar ;(
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

lbaetz
on 8/8/11 7:50 am - St. Thomas, Canada
Sure do....unsweetened in all it's glory.  I s it your mother thatgoes to the London one?  The good before date is 2012,

Lori

ericaFG
on 8/8/11 9:09 am - Cambridge, Canada
I'm checking our costco again.  I did ask about 6 months ago when they were doing a "demo" if they'd get the unsweetened one...maybe other people asked as well.

Hopefully mine has it too - if not, I'll get my MIL to go shopping for me!
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

Elisabeth G.
on 8/8/11 8:02 am - Windsor, Canada
 I saw these at my costco today the nice thing is that they are self stable until opened

PatXYZ
on 8/8/11 8:44 am
Awesome!!! Thank you! The best I can usually find these for is $12/6.

As for the unsweetened, they look exactly the same except for a thin, pink band around the top that says "unsweetened", you have to look close, but even my local metro regularly stocks the unsweetened.
Diminishing Dawn
on 8/8/11 9:49 pm - Windsor, Canada
Shame that they don't have much protein. I think I'd rather just have milk for that reason.

Do you drink it for the vitamins or just because you like the flavour?

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

lbaetz
on 8/9/11 12:13 am - St. Thomas, Canada
I originally bought it for the calories but quite enjoy the taste it gives to  my coffee now
Most Active
Recent Topics