trading one addiction for another

dearnest
on 7/5/18 4:10 pm

has anyone traded one addiction for another? Unfortunately i have i traded food for alcohol.

Tamb0
on 10/18/18 2:39 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 03/12/04

I did that for a while. Only wine on weekends now. Trying to stop that. I just like wine. I stared smoking also. ( stupid thing to do) I have stopped smoking since August. Now I vape. Got to do something I guess. I just got on this site. My message has to be approved. So maybe you will get this. Idk... seem like no one response to anything. Lol they just read and move on. I responded to your post cuz I relate.

Tamb0
on 10/18/18 2:40 pm
Mini Gastric Bypass on 03/12/04

I did that for a while. Only wine on weekends now. Trying to stop that. I just like wine. I stared smoking also. ( stupid thing to do) I have stopped smoking since August. Now I vape. Got to do something I guess. I just got on this site. My message has to be approved. So maybe you will get this. Idk... seem like no one response to anything. Lol they just read and move on. I responded to your post cuz I relate.

DiBrain
on 4/11/22 2:04 pm, edited 4/13/22 12:14 am

My story also includes changing one addiction to another. I had been drinking alcohol for a very long time and often overdid it. Neither I nor my family liked it, so they went to a special hospital that deals with such cases. I was lucky enough to be cured, but I was still drawn to everyday life and addiction. I decided to change it up and got addicted to vape. I had heard that it was less harmful than alcohol, so I tried it even though I had never smoked before. I liked this flavor, which is now my favorite: https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liquid/flavours/mint-e-liquid s.html

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1062 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1129 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 910 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 778 views