Low Cal alcohol

goleftoklahoma
on 4/30/14 12:50 am
VSG on 01/24/14

I found this website called getdrunknotfat or something like that.  Anyways I had 2 drinks on vacation I mixed an ounce or 2 of vodka with water and a crush water enhancer.  It wasn't bad.  Drinking kinda sucks after WLS because it just felt different and I couldn't really enjoy it that much.  IDK anyways I didn't drown so that's good.  If you're in the southwest part of the states check out byrdsadventurecenter.com it is a pretty awesome place.  They are located on the Mulberry river in the Ozarks in Arkansas.  The river is beautiful green and clear.  There are class 2 and 3 rapids every quarter mile, very cool!  Also they have an ATV trail going up a mountain that people play around in 4 wheelers and jeeps etc.  plus they have an air strip and a bunch of small planes coming and going and giving rides.  It was fun.  

Member Services
on 4/30/14 7:42 am - Irvine, CA

Posts in this thread have been removed due to violations of our Terms of Service. The pertinent portions of the TOS that were violated include inciting anger and references with personal attacks of another member.

Please be mindful of our Terms of Service when making posts to this (or any) message board. Multiple posts that contain continual violations of our TOS may result in moderation of a member's account. 

We encourage discussion and interaction between members on topic in a thread that comply with our TOS.

Thank you or your anticipated courtesy and cooperation.

Sincerely,
Member Services

AnneGG
on 4/30/14 12:25 pm

The drinking isn't as much fun for me either.

But it sounds like you had a blast! And glad you didn't drown- that wouldn't have been fun.

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1070 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1136 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 915 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 781 views