Sunday Weigh in

DonRobbie
on 9/22/19 1:16 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Didn't see a post for this week, so here goes.

Last week 194.8
This week 192.2

Weather has persisted in a late summer pattern here in the land of Hoosiers. We're supposed to get a very brief taste of fall the next couple of days but then it's back to weather more typical of late August than late September. Hope all are doing well.

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/19 10:30 pm

Happy Sunday to All!

@Don, it looks like you're continuing to lose weight. Although you may not have expected it, it goes with the territory. The funny thing is so many people desperate to lose weight post across the OH website each week, and some of us end up losing far more than ever intended. The good news is eventually it will stop and then you'll gain some weight back and hopefully settle to a place your comfortable with. It took me about 3+ years to get to that point.

This week my weight is steady at around 160lbs, down from just under 300lbs before surgery, and up from 135lbs after weight loss beyond my control. The good news is I can do many things not possible prior to surgery, and can act disgusted in snotty clothing stores by how fat designer clothes are.

Jets lost as expected to Pats, but Giants pulled out a shocking win with Eli replacement, so a little hope for NY Football.

Don 1962
on 9/23/19 3:52 am

Last week: 188.4

This week: 188.0

Think I've dealt with this driver before!

Downward movement! Little surprised since no exercise or yard work and have been on "road kill" since Thursday afternoon when we left for MS.

M-State beat Kentucky, next up is Auburn in Auburn. They handled Texas A&M easily Saturday. Cowboys beat up on Miami but that was expected.

Back to "normal" today.

Have a Great Week, guys!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 9/23/19 6:44 am
VSG on 11/28/16

215.9 Last Week
218.0 Today

WTF? Worked my butt off in the yard. Been watching what I eat. I know I mentioned journaling last week, well I didin't. Started My Fitness Pal this morning.

JMM, I needed to see your post this morning. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm not feeling as down as I was yesterday when I weighed myself, actually I'm 216.9 today. I got a week to make some changes.

Good week to all

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 14 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
82much · 2 replies · 14 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 51 views
Memorial Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 1 replies · 64 views
Sunday Weigh In