For DxE

SouthJerseyChris
on 2/7/07 12:20 am - Brick, NJ
After 1.5 years..my obligatory shirtless avatar. I'm going back to the old one shortly.. so catch it while you can (..and ignore the bald spot )
SouthJerseyChris
on 2/7/07 12:38 am - Brick, NJ
Oh yea..to explain the title.. it's because DxE used to bust my chops about not having the obligatory shirtless photo. For some reason, I thought that needed explaining
(deactivated member)
on 2/7/07 12:41 am - Island Heights, NJ
RNY on 01/31/06 with
Dude... That's hot. No... Really.
SouthJerseyChris
on 2/7/07 1:28 am - Brick, NJ
Thanks Paris
Dx E
on 2/7/07 12:50 am - Northern, MS
Christopher, For you weight-pumpers, the "Shirt-less-Shot" Is as "requisite" as the "Big-Azzed-Pants-on-Smaller-Guy-Shot" is for the rest of us! Congrates on making it official! You've done Great! Seems like just yesterday you were starting out. When we divvy-up on teams, You, Scott W, Buckeye, Japan-Dave, and others... Can swap out being team captain for "The Skins." I'll retain my "Shirts" allegiance. (probably with some other old dudes...) Scar tissue and wrinkles are just fine when Under a shirt!! Keep up the Great Work!! And keep passing on your "Frans and Hans" info!! Best Wishes- Dx
olivija24
on 2/7/07 4:14 am - Bigfork, MT
sign me up for the shirts team. but my legs are my best feature so I won't wear pants. What are we playing anyway?
Scott William
on 2/7/07 2:02 am
YEAH!!!
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/7/07 3:08 am - Japan
I took a copy of that - so I could put it in my profile photos. Just kidding! No, really. Looking good. I can really tell that you've been hitting the weights. Thanks, Dave
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/7/07 3:42 am - Japan
Hey Chris, It looks like you're getting ready to TASER your bicep. Is that a stun gun you're holding? Dave
SouthJerseyChris
on 2/7/07 4:00 am - Brick, NJ
Nope..my cell phone..which is what took that pic to begin with.
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 88 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 98 views