Tuesday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/5/07 5:36 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Tuesday morning everyone! It's not time to rise and shine yet, but hey, I'm here so.....it's coffee talk time! I can't sleep. LOL I guess I am just too excited about this cruise. I've been packing and ironing. I shared this in an email to a GREAT friend of mine. I know they won't mind if I share it with ya'll too though. I slept for a while then got up. Trying to be quiet so I won't wake the kids. Torey is off tonight thank God. He knew just how to work it out. We are going to dinner and probably a movie. Just a special night before I leave for 5 days. Man, I hate leaving them, but I'm really looking forward to this time AWAY from Luverne. So much is going on around us. It just seems like a whirlwind. Like a tornado. I'm not confused or anything like that, it's just that too much is happening. Oh well, in all the midst of that, God IS and will remain FAITHFUL! He is working this new home deal out so smoothly. I just KNOW that I can trust in HIM and HE WILL supply our needs. My kids are seeing all this happen. Seeing HIM be faithful and it is touching thier hearts and lives. In you guys, they SEE GOD'S LOVE! Our challenge today (and yep, I'm in a corny mood) is to SEE and SHOW some love. To someone today, show them your love. Tell them you love them. People need to hear this. They need to feel loved. If the world could just operate on TRUE love, what a WONDERFUL world we would live in. It would simply be amazing. Ya know what? I DO love you. Yeah yeah. How can I just throw that word around when I don't know some of you. Well, I DO and CAN love you. Love lives in me. Not bragging, but I DO love ya! I'm even man enough to say it to another guy w/o feeling DUMB! What cha sipping on this morning? Me? I have downed my crystal light and now I'm gonna try to lay back down for an hours nap. Forget the packing for a bit. Yawn! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, and LOVE FILLED day! Randall who is a corny dude a lot of times!
HePaid4That
on 2/5/07 7:28 pm
Hi Randall, traveling in Tucson, having some hot English tea as we get started. Have a wonderful blessed cruise. Take some Psalm 46:10 time. Blessings, Greg
Randall Culpepper
on 2/5/07 8:21 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good morning Greg. I gotta tell ya! I got your mail yesterday! THANK YOU! May God richly bless you for blessing my kiddos! It's funny. I was there with all the clean up crews as they were moving the burn out stuff. I wouldn't want that job. They were all covered in sut and ash, sniffling and sneezing. They had to "TRY" to itemize things so the insurance could take care of it. While we were there, the mail lady drove up. I didn't know I'd have to sign for this. It was God that had me there at that time. I haven't been there but 2 times since the fire. He works in awesome ways. AGAIN! Thank you! God bless you my friend! Randall
HePaid4That
on 2/5/07 10:00 pm
Hi Randall, I didn't know you had to sign for it either. Glad god had you there and you got it before your trip. Sorry this took so long. All in His timing I guess. Blessings, Greg
Chris M.
on 2/5/07 10:01 pm
Hi Randall, I had a big chocolate chip muffin and a 20oz gas station coffee (better than it sounds) with half and half and 2 sugars...mmmmmm ( Pre-op, as if you couldn't tell). Today's challenge is cake (no pun intended although I do LOVE cake), I tell and show my wife and son EVERY day. They are the reason I am planning on the surgery. Best wishes and enjoy your cruise, Chris
DAN PACKARD
on 2/5/07 11:54 pm - KOKOMO, IN
Good Morning Randall I am a corny dude all the time. God just made me that way. If I can make someone smile or even laugh, I believe that is what God has for me to do. It is my way to show some love. I just want to pray that you have a very wonderful time on your cruise. You need the time to relax, have fun, and reflect on where God wants you go from here. Enjoy the sun. Up here in Indiana this morning it is 6 degrees with a wind chill factor of -12. We are projected for 4-7 inches of snow today. It just started a few minutes ago and it is the biggest snow flakes I have ever seen. So I will think about you enjoying the sun on your cruise. Dan
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 88 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 98 views