MONDAY HUMOR

DAN PACKARD
on 2/5/07 12:00 am - KOKOMO, IN
Two very elderly friends, Max and Wally, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems. One day Wally didn't show up. Max didn't think much about it, figured maybe he had a cold or some such. But after Wally hadn't shown up for a week or so Max really got worried. However, the only time they ever got together anymore (they used to play a lot of golf together) was at the park, and Max couldn't remember where Wally lived so he was un able to find out what had happened to him. A month passed and Max figured old Wally had gone to his heavenly reward, but one day Max approached the park and, lo and behold, there sat Wally! Max was very excited and happy to see him and told him so! Then he said, "For crying out loud Wally, what happened to you???" Wally replied, "I have been in jail." "Jail???," cried Max!! "What in the world for???" "Well," Wally said, "You know Sue, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where we sometimes get coffee?" "Yeah" said MAX, "I remember her. What about her?" "Well one day last month she got mad at me and to get even, she charged me with rape. I was so proud of what everyone would think an old fart like me could still do it, that when I got into court, I pled 'Guilty'. The judge then took a good look at me and gave me 30 days for perjury."
kevin moran
on 2/5/07 12:07 am - stockton, CA
Dan: reminds me of the joke w/ ends with the punchline: They changed the charges from rape.. to assult with a "dead" weapon
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 2/5/07 12:34 am - Mechanicsville, VA
I had a buddy in college that said his goal in life was to be CONVICTED of rape at 102!
wjoegreen
on 2/5/07 12:54 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Good one! Maybe you should be doing Super Bowl Ads. They could have really used some help this year.
DAN PACKARD
on 2/5/07 1:05 am - KOKOMO, IN
Hey Joe, you have given me something to think about. This left a lot to be desired this year. The two I thought were worth it was the rabbit and mouse and the dalmation dog, although it was drug out a bit. A runner up would have been the rock, scissors, and paper. Dan
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/07 4:58 am - Eagle River, AK
You hit the nail right on the head there Joe! I think the stupidest one was the paper map Godzilla fighting the Garmin "GPS Man." Was it just me, or did it look like GPS Man was ******g his death ray on Godzilla? - Bob
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 88 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 98 views