Monday Coffee Talk

Randall Culpepper
on 2/4/07 7:16 pm - Guntersville, AL
Good Monday morning everyone! Time to rise and shine! Gotta start a new week and start it with a POSITIVE attitude. It IS going to be a great week! Our challenge for this Monday is to be quick to rebound. When life throws you a blow and knocks you off your feet, you can't just lay there. The longer you do, the harder it is to get back up. The longer you do, the more depressed you get. I have learned in all that I have been through that you have to get up, dust yourself off, and just go on. Life will and does give us a bad knock down, but we CAN rebound. We CAN go on. We have to. We can't just lay there. Get up! I have faith in YOU! So, who's up this morning? What cha sipping on? Me? I have no cups here in the room so I am headed down stairs to get the hotel coffee this morning. It always good though and thanks to Susan, I have some wonderful flavored creamers! I hope you have a wonderful, blessed, and REBOUNDING Monday! Randall
sjbob
on 2/4/07 8:17 pm - Willingboro, NJ
I've mentioned in the past that I'm bi-polar. I find your enthusiasm for life almost unbelieveable. I sometimes feel good. I usually only feel ok. I have to check my attitudes regualarly to make sure that I don't slip into depression. And, I have to promtly get hold of my shrink when I do. Unfortunately, the mentally ill person is usually the last to realize he is having a problem. I'm lucky that my wife, family, and friends know that I want to be told when they see changes in my behavior. I do find it hard getting up off the floor both literally and figuratively As for coffe, I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I'll usually go for instant (reg or decaf) and sweeten it with one of the DavinciGourmet sugar free and fat free syrups. I may add some low fat milk.
HePaid4That
on 2/4/07 8:47 pm
Good Morning Randall, great to hear from you, sipping some flavored hot tea this morning after my workout at the Y. Traveling to Tucson today. Have a great week!!! Greg
SEBND2
on 2/4/07 11:18 pm - Breckenridge, MN
Got my usual cup of black and nasty. I have my pre-approval phsyc eval at 2:30 this afternoon. Hope it goes good, I would hate to be too crazy to be healthy. BF
Troy Field
on 2/4/07 11:42 pm - Bunker Hill, WV
BF, Best of luck to you on that appt. Sometimes being too crazy is a good thing. I'm sure you'll be fine. Again, best of luck to you. Troy
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 88 views
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 98 views