Cooking for 1 or 2

sjbob
on 2/4/07 2:53 am - Willingboro, NJ
I just learned to cook within the past few months but I've been having problems with stove top cooking due to mobility problems. I saw an infomercial for the NU-Wave oven and ordered one. I endorse it overwhelmingly. It's easy to use, the meats come well done on the outside and juicy inside. I can even cook whole meals on it by using racks at varying heights. The infomercial promotes either a deluxe or pro model for about $100 and says you can get an expansion ring for $30. I ordered directly from the website at www.thane.com and got the original model (not deluxe nor pro). I can't figure what the differences are between the models. However, the regular model came with the expansion ring as well as an additional cooking rack and specialty pan. I think that more than makes up for not getting the newer version. I don't know if you can specity what model you want when you order (I thought I was going to get the bare bones deluxe model). SEPARATELY, I want to mention Walden Farms salad dressings and sauces again. I know that I've endorsed their salad dressings in the past, but i've also started using their cooking sauces. I especially like the alfredo and scampi sauces. The marinara sauce is just a bit spicy for me. They also make barbecue sauces but I haven't tried them. All of their products are sugar and fat free and have NO Calories!!! They do have a small amount of salt. I order mine online from www.netrition.com but I'm sure they are available elsewhere.
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 53 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 77 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 103 views