they Pulled 2 drains...yeeeeooooowwwww

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/07 4:58 am - Houston, TX
Ok Guys, I got 4 drains, one on each hip, and 2 at the base of Mr Happy.... Well every time I have pulled drains, the tube on the outside was just like the tube on the inside...and zippppp...it'sout and done.... this MF flared out to the sized of a USB connection, 8" long...she tugged on that one time...and I had to lay down on the bed.....pasty clammy, sweating...GEEEEEZZZHHHHaaaaauuuuuussssss..... I don;t feel the one on my hip...it was numb...but this yankked mr happy inside out....Squeel like a little girl.....yes I did Ok but it was just at the insertion site...where the skin had to stretch....it was 12 seconds of pain...and then 45 mins of "what the hell happen to me"...... Ok I got 2 more to go......and they pulled out all my stiches..... Ok...I'm done russ
carbonblob
on 2/1/07 8:26 am - los angeles, CA
i was crossing my legs and cringing just reading that post! glad it's over.......carbonblob
Jim G.
on 2/1/07 8:49 am - Waverly, PA
Russ, Ouch! You must really be glad that that's overwith now. Jim
nicksohnrey
on 2/1/07 9:07 am - Syracuse, UT
RUSS if ya pinch your nose and try to blow out maybe MR . happy will pop back out again. LOL HOPE ya getta feeling better soon . Nick
drjco
on 2/1/07 10:08 am - Mint Hill, NC
I had to have a catheter put into Mr. Happy two months ago. I squeeled like a stuck pig, cried real tears, but did better thaan the nurse who had to do it. She must have just graduated Nursing School and was timid as hell. I thought she was going to pass out. My wife was outside the cubicle and heard me scream. She was as white as a sheet when she came in. That sounds to me like three to one sharing the pain. Oh!, by the way it didn't help my pain. drjco
Scott William
on 2/1/07 1:28 pm
Sorry man. ............Just sorry! Scott
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 54 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In