Randall's Gift Cards

HePaid4That
on 1/31/07 4:36 am
Hey All, I just found out that if you sent an online gift card to help out Randall's family, the email address that was posted was incorrect. He did not receive the gift cards! I am going to try and see if I can get Wal-Mart to cancel it if it has not been redeemed. I'm hoping the email address just bounced. His correct email address is [email protected]. Once I learn from Wal-Mart what we can do I will update this post.
Randall Culpepper
on 1/31/07 5:27 am - Guntersville, AL
Thank you Greg! I didn't see your post before posting. God bless all of you and I am so sorry for all this trouble! Randall, Torey, and Allison Culpepper
HePaid4That
on 1/31/07 5:50 am
Fortunately the old email address bounced, so hopefully no one else got to use it. I will check tonight with Wal-Mart.
carbonblob
on 2/1/07 8:08 am - los angeles, CA
hey Randall, it took me all of one minute to fix it! they really are great. let me know if it comes through for ya......Carbonblob
HePaid4That
on 1/31/07 10:28 am
Wal-Mart was very good about changing things. No problems at all. Call 1-800-966-6546 between 6am and 1am CST. Just hold the line and a customer service agent will come on. Took all of about 4 minutes from start to finish. I was really impressed. I'm a retail technology analyst by trade so I critique retailers for a living...this experience was how it should be.
billconant
on 1/31/07 10:51 am - Quincy, MA
I also went thru the process with Walmart. I received an email a few hours later with the receipt for the update. I hope it's a generic email and they aren't going to charge me again like it says they're going to do. Bill
Dan_P.
on 1/31/07 10:06 pm - Baltimore, MD
Fixed. Thanks for the heads up Greg. -Daniel
Most Active
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
NFL Draft Sunday