Doing better

Hislady
on 2/26/14 3:33 am - Vancouver, WA

Despite my recent whining I'm doing quite a bit better this week, hardly any of the pain up under my rib cage and swallowing is getting better every day. I can finally eat real food again, even able to eat my favorite salad again! So very glad I got rid of that blasted band!

Cheryl N.
on 2/26/14 10:11 am - Des Moines, WA

Awesome I'm so happy for you.

Any word or news on Lisa o.?  I'm surprised she hasn't posted yet.

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Hislady
on 2/27/14 3:16 am - Vancouver, WA

Last I remember she had gone home but then back and forth to the hospital trying to get her incision covered since she is allergic to tape they are having quite a problem keeping it sterile. However I think she just went home again a day or two ago but she is probably pretty busy with wound care and not thinking about OH, she didn't post much before so I wouldn't expect too much from her now. I think just trying to get her life back on track and learning how to live with her new RNY surgery is keeping her plenty busy. I'll post to her tho that you were asking about her.

Stephanie M.
on 2/27/14 12:02 am

That's great news!

6-7-13 band removed. No revision. Facebook  Failed Lapbands and Realize Bands group and WLS-Support for Regain and Revision Group

pineview01
on 2/27/14 2:22 am - Davison, MI

Glad to hear you are doing better!  Take it slow and easy!

I had a neck lift last week as a reward to myself for losing over 100 pounds and my one year with the sleeve.  I had to go back two days later for emergency surgery as I had a bleed in my neck and my eyes and throat closed shut.  I ended up with a inebriated for 24 hours and in the hospital for 4 days so am trying to catch up on your situation.  So glad it is getting better.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Hislady
on 2/27/14 3:10 am - Vancouver, WA

Glad you are doing better too! I was whining because I wanted everything better in a matter of days and in took closer to a week before I noticed anything, did I mention I'm a very impatient person?! heehee

pineview01
on 2/28/14 3:22 am - Davison, MI

I hear ya!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active