Day to day restriction??

rebkat
on 10/16/13 11:52 am - KY

Just posing a question.. Does anyone feel like their restriction can vary daily even if they know that they are in the best "sweet spot" that they have ever had?  In my past 6 years of being banded, I feel like my restriction varies according to my health (such as having a cold etc.) and my stress levels.  Being sick or stressed make me extra tight.  What do you all think?  What is your experience?

Surgery Date 10-9-07  318.3lbs.

pineview01
on 10/16/13 3:32 pm - Davison, MI

My restriction varied from day to day and from morning to night.  I was always to tight in the am and wide open at night.  This wasn't a good thing for me as nighttime eating has always been my problem.  Also when I flew (rather from the flying or the stress of flying I'm not sure) I would get too tight and it would take a couple days to get back to normal.  Being sick or stressed always made me extra tight too.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

NanaB .
on 10/16/13 7:37 pm, edited 10/16/13 7:37 pm

I experienced a variation of restriction with my older band, some days I was looser and some days tighter, but with my new band, and at my sweet spot, my restriction is very consistent, I am little tighter in the morning and lunch and just a bit looser in the evenings, but overall I can't much at all and my hunger is dimmed, I love my new band!

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/13 8:29 pm

I never noticed that. Take 20 minutes to eat cos that's how long it takes the brain to register that you're full.

I know a few people take only 15 minute to register they're full. Right now it only took me 10 minutes to feel full, I feel the Lord has been kind to me. The Lord is kind and God is good. I don't blame everything to God or the devil either. Sometimes my bad.

Shouldn't we all lap banders eat 5-6 meals a day? or are we all different?

I get different answers. The Lord only knows the truth. He is the truth the way and the life. I wanna know the truth about lap  band. Anybody here can be my lap band buddy here in southern claifornia? it's beautiful here in chino california and I need someone like a lap band soulmate cos I can't do this on my own. I do not wish to be obese and die at 61 like my father did.

I only got 1 friend or 2 online buddies vivian and coconut. But they live very far. I also want close friends. I am a nice person and very friendly so I wish to make more friends who can raise up together with the lapband.

highfive!

crystal M.
on 10/17/13 5:04 am - Joliet, IL

Yes when I am sick or stressed/ emotional my restriction seems to be tighter.  But on a day to day basis I seem to be on a even keel most of the time.   

Kate -True Brit
on 10/20/13 6:08 am - UK

I am like Crystal, generally my restricition is about the same. But stress, illness, extreme heat make it feel tighter, 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Most Active