doctors today.....

Jshivery
on 10/15/12 2:26 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Well, I am heading to get some unfill today...I have been living on protein shakes and a couple of bites of food all weekend.  I called the doc and they are getting me in today...That is one thing about my doctor's office, they are so willing to listen and if I say about having to much, they listen.  I'm very blessed with such a great team.....

pineview01
on 10/15/12 4:38 pm - Davison, MI
Hope you got your unfil and are filling better!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

vlp1968
on 10/16/12 7:02 am
I have had a similar experience with my team.  They have fit me in quickly when I needed an unfill.  Even once on a day when he isn't usually in the office.  Granted, he just had to come from the hospital down the road in between surgeries but still.... I have been nothing but happy with the team I chose.  Even love the nutriotionist and psychologist involved.  they also have a great support meeting once a month.  Haven't gone in a while....I really should go.  I am sure you will feel much better after a slight unfill.  Take Care
Most Active