On my question needing advice

browneyes65
on 5/12/12 2:04 pm - IN
Thanks to everyone who answered I will try to do some research. I had a friend that had gastric bypass a few years back and is doing great and her friends had it to and are doing great they had alot of weight loss and my friend was trying to get me to have it done but I was so worried about the surgery so I guess with which ever I choose  there is always a chance of good or bad.  I wish there was a easy answer, I just can't do it now because my baby is so little and I can't do it if I can't pick her up and take care of her. Thanks everyone !
Jenna H.
on 5/14/12 2:28 am
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it now with having a 5 month old? I believe the weight limit is to not lift anything 20lbs or more within the first 2 weeks (which is what my surgeon told me). I have a 2 year old, and I was still able to care for her and all of her needs (with the help of my husband) after surgery. I had the LapBand and it was the best decision I have ever made! :) You can follow my journey on YTube at JennasBandedJourney! Maybe I can answer some of your questions in those videos...... Good luck to you!

Most Active