tight feeling?

Jshivery
on 2/29/12 9:24 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Good evening all!!!

I have a question.  On Sunday night we had pork chops, well yes a piece got stuck.  I did liquids for 24 hours, but boy oh boy did I feel tight.  The tightness hasn't really gone away.  I can keep everything down and I don't have an issue, but boy I feel like I just ate 15 plates of food!!!  LOL...

I am also noticing that after I eat or drink something, I get the hiccups.  Not that its a big issue, but I haven't ever gotten them like this before?  I truely don't feel that I have too much fill in my band. 

I guess I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this before?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

dianeg49
on 2/29/12 11:25 am
I had that feeling and I was too tight. I only had .25 removed, but it made all the difference in the world.
Dianeg49            
Kiskis
on 2/29/12 2:12 pm - Richmond, Canada
I have been there many times. When you get stuck you need to do liquids & mushies for 2 day min for the swelling to go down. I get the hiccups when tight too. So start over and do that for 2 days.
K

debbie H.
on 3/1/12 4:47 am - AR
Hey Jamie, I have had things that I never had before since my last adjustment.  I had "morning band" for about 2 weeks, when it was liquids only till at least 10 a.m.  I COULDN'T eat anything after 7:30p.m. or drink anything after 8:30p.m. or I'd have horrible reflux. Reflux is something I'd only heard about and never experienced.  Since I wasn't pbing, and since the other things (like not eating or drinking late) were good for me, I just "babied" my band, and it has all eased.  I think my restriction is at a good place, so I was hoping not to have an unfill, unless the effects were consistently detrimental to my body.  I did go to my doc's office and told them about the reflux.  They told me I HAD to not eat at night or get an unfill.  That's my particular demon, night eating.  I fight it all the time.  Sugar free gum has helped, and I'm not really a gum person.  Oh yeah, I got the burpy/hiccups if I ate much at all.  Snacks, no, but meals, yes.  That kinda stopped yesterday too.  I guess I'm saying that I gave it a little time and it eased up.  Good luck on whatever you decide.    

Most Active