Four years today!!!! Attached pic

bandhope
on 12/6/11 6:52 am - TX
]

Today, I celebrate many things!!! I have lived a full and healthy new life with my Lap-band for 4 years now. I have completed a half marathon (13.1 miles), a full marathon (26.2 miles), and on Sunday I shared the experience with my family. We just completed a team relay marathon. I've worked very hard to give myself a second chance in life by  living it as healthy as possible. It isn't always easy, but it has been well worth the hard work! I have managed to keep my weight off and I truly have adopted a new lifesytle. I believe personally, there is no way you can do this without committing yourself fully to changing your lifesytle. I pray I continue to work hard, motivate myself, care for myself, and give back to others. Four healthy years
tripmom02
on 12/6/11 7:05 am - NJ
 A.MAZE.ING! What an inspiration! My goal is to do a half marathon (maybe one day a full one EEKK! LOL), and this is so inspiring!

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 7:17 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
CONGRATULATIONS on achieving all of these amazing accomplishments. I'm sorta jealous about the marathons.....YOU ROCK !

You Rock Graphics For Orkut,Myspace and Hi5

-Mari-
on 12/6/11 9:05 am
Congrats' I have great admiration for runners, You've done a wonderful job with your WL!!!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
silvercb67
on 12/6/11 9:07 am - MN
Absolutely amazing! Just fabulous.
BuckeyeGirl
on 12/6/11 9:32 am - TN
Wow! That is fantastic!

Congrats!
Lindsey

Kate -True Brit
on 12/6/11 6:08 pm - UK

Truly inspirational!

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

NanaB.
on 12/6/11 9:38 pm
Congrats!! on your 4 year band anniversary!! You have done great!!  Have many more successful years
 Are you overall Happy with your Band and want a postive environment to stay on track? Join us and become a member of our Happy Lap Band Group Keep it bookmarked! http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Happy_Successful_Banders/ 

Greg M.
on 12/7/11 6:40 am - Cincinnati, OH
Way to go.  Your results and attitude are truly inspirational!

Lapband 12/11/08 - Slip 6/16/09 - 2nd Slip & Removal 8/3/09...Sleeve 12/22/11

Most Active