relief

Wendybrum
on 11/12/11 2:42 pm - Oceanside, NY
 i have been eating then 1 hr later had bad indigestion. Went to Dr and he said eat less and take upper GI
Tech said i was tight. Never heard from Dr office. Finally went in 3 weeks later for my scheduled appointment ( i know I should have called and said something but I waited (hind sight is 20/20))
Well anyway he took out 3/4 of a cc. RELIEF!!!!
No more heart burn, no more coughing.
He took out so much to rest my esophagus.

Now I am scared because i am eating more and I don't want to gain weight.

I was so stupid for waiting but all is good as long as I watch what I eat.
And yes a ripped the dr a new one and he in turn ripped his office  a new one too because unless you say your vomitng and it is an emergancy they dont call him and he doesn't get a message till somtimes 5 days later.

Note to self if your tight get some out!!
Wendy

spuddzy
on 11/12/11 3:47 pm - NY
I just went through almost the same thing. Got 1cc of Wed. was so tight I threw up my coffee the next morning. This never happaned before. The month before he put in he said 1cc but I didn't have any restriction at all. This time 1cc and couldn't even get in water. I didn't call until Friday thinking I had a virus. but thanks the these great people, they advise me to seek him. I called the office they said He's not in until Tues. I blasted her then apologized. She then gave me the nurse..which I had just seen there on my appt. day. She heard this sent him a text and he called from hosiptal and said go to ER and he took out 1/2 cc. I was fie after that. Still on fluids for a day more to heal the swollen. I lost 5 lbs. in 2 days. I would say the hard way.

spuddzy

vlp1968
on 11/12/11 8:57 pm
I also have had similar experiences. Going from hungry to too tight. I too couldn't keep my morning coffee down. I waited to see if it was swelling, never was. My Doc. was really good about doing an unfill, even if it was a day he was in surgery rather than in his office.
Most Active