Under 200

kruzn70
on 8/5/11 7:00 am
I have posted two days in a row and hope you are not sick of me.  I weighed myself this morning to be 197!!!!  I have been at 200-203 for the last 4 weeks.  All of a sudden there it was.  Coincidentally I had my first fill today too.  I now have 3 cc in a 10cc band. I had to have the fill under floroscopy and it was still difficult to get it in the port.  I did get to take a picture of my port which was cool.
I am so happy I made the choice to get the band.  I feel on top of the world and hope I can continue to.

PurplHaze
on 8/5/11 7:03 am
Congratulations! That is a great milestone to reach, I hope there are many more for you
debbie H.
on 8/5/11 7:20 am - AR
Congrats to you! I am working on that milestone myself.  Just spent the last week undoing what I had done on vacation.  Now...downward I go before I see the doc on Tue.  Can't wait till I get to Onederland. 

kellyodoran
on 8/5/11 7:28 am - Porterville, CA
feels good doesn't it? I just hit onederland on Aug. the 1st......I had been on a platue for what seems like ages. I did go down three sizes during this time, but dang it felt good not to 202 any more!
Congradulations to both of us!

PinkPoppy
on 8/5/11 9:48 am - Canada
Good for you, Kelly!!

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
PinkPoppy
on 8/5/11 9:48 am - Canada
I know you feel wonderful today!!  Awesome news!

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
Most Active