My son is proud

kruzn70
on 8/4/11 12:23 pm
I posted pictures that my son took of me today.  He said, "Holy cow mom you should see how thin you look in this picture"   What a proud moment for me.  My son has never talked about my weight but knows how much it bothers me.  He is my number 1 supporter and I am doing this so I can live longer to see him grow and have his own family some day. 
Tomorrow is my first fill.  I have to say that I am very excited to get a new set of restricitons since I have been pushing the envelope a little but.  They couldn't fill me 3 weeks ago because they couldn't find the port.  I am doing it under X-ray tomorrow and going for a whole CC instead of a half.  Wish me luck.  I am a little nervous that my complications may have disrupted my port.

debbie H.
on 8/4/11 12:26 pm - AR
How about that NSV!  Good luck to you on your fill.

MARIA F.
on 8/4/11 1:49 pm - Athens, GA

Congrats!

It's a really good feeling when your kids notice! My daughter now calls me her skinny Mommy! :-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

kruzn70
on 8/4/11 1:54 pm
That is awesome!!!! 

PinkPoppy
on 8/4/11 10:43 pm - Canada

Good luck with your fill today!   Love the story about your son....I think he deserves a raise in his allowance! haha  Seriously...keep up the good work and I hope everything goes smoothly w/your fill.

Julie

Surgery date:  August 19, 2011            
Jordiesmama69
on 8/5/11 2:50 am - Roscoe, IL
What a wonderful NSV! My daughter has been my top cheerleader thru this whole process and I love the proud feeling that she can have now that she has a healthy and much thinner Mommy! Good luck with your fill!
dhenault
on 8/5/11 3:36 am
Kinda had the same experience last night! I was weighing myself when my son came in - looked at the scale at 165 lbs and was like 'no way'! He asked what my goal was, and when I said 145, he said his girlfriend only weighs 140! Felt really good!

kruzn70
on 8/5/11 6:37 am
Thank you everyone for the great messages!!!

Most Active