3 weeks post op and 30lbs

kruzn70
on 6/23/11 11:54 am
I couldn't be happier with my decision.  Today is 3 weeks and I am down a total of 30 lbs.  I lost 20lbs before surgery and have lost 10 since.  I am definately looking forward to a fill as my stomache growls and I am hungry.  I have stayed as disciplined as possible and followed all of the rules.  I have to say that as my friends ask me about the surgery and hunger, etc.  I do explain and know that a lot of it is mental.  I have to say that I didn't realize in the beginning of the surgery that I would be hungry right now.  I think I thought that the band would take all of that away.  If anyone is reading this post that is new or thinking about the band, understand that you will need the strength that you need when dieting.  Focus and keeping the end goal in sight has really helped me to keep the strength. 

sheri4l
on 6/23/11 1:05 pm
Congrats on your success. 30 pounds is great. Keep on following the rules and it will get easier as you go. Hunger will change...make sure it is not head hunger a that is what has gotten us here in the first place.

Most Active