Joining the bandwagon in the AM

lvmy2grls
on 5/31/11 12:38 pm - NC
 After a long journey and much self exploration, I will get banded in the AM.  I am very nervous and hungry, but at the same time super excited.  I have wanted this for a while now and I am so happy that I will finally have a tool to assist me in "my road back to me"!  

I have my heating pad, broth, and vitamin water zero ready to go!  Any advice for a new bandster??

Michele
Elizabeth Slaybaugh
on 5/31/11 12:42 pm - SC
That is awesome! I get banded on June 10th....good luck and my prayers are with you! 

Bette B.
on 5/31/11 12:53 pm
 Advice? Yes. Remember that you didn't get obese overnight, or in a week, or in 6 months, and that the road back won't be that short, either. Be kind to yourself when things don't seem to be going fast enough. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

OCCali_Girl
on 5/31/11 5:43 pm - CA
Congrats & welcome!!
Remember to be kind to yourself!   Even if you start to feel fine in a few days, you need to be remember you have healing going on internally that you can't see and feel but it is very important to get it healed well!

it been 6 months to the day on Monday and I am VERY excited with my choice!  I have had my moments but I'm doing well and proud of myself! 

Goooood luck!!!

The band may not be perfect, but it will be perfect for me!

VEGAS IN JUNE GOAL!!        

lvmy2grls
on 6/1/11 11:34 am - NC
 Thank you everyone for your words of wisdom and inspiration.  Looking forward to the changes ahead.  Surgery went well... just a little painful!
Most Active