2 weeks Post-Op

Christopher C.
on 5/18/04 3:16 pm - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Well, Monday 5/17 put me at the two week post op stage and have to say no complications thus far. I definitely can say being a patient instead of being the clinician this time was extremely different if not frightfully enlightening. Down 27lbs to date and loosing still. The hardest part is the head hunger that doesn't seem to go away and just lingers. It is also fascinating that during every commercial break there is at least 2 food advertisements...YIKES, this is scary. Best of luck to all. Chris
timsmith4441
on 5/19/04 12:40 am - Omaha, NE
I am so proud of you. You rock and I love you very much! Keep up the good work and health. I will need a good nurse in about 4 weeks. Peace, Tim
shane_lee
on 5/19/04 1:39 pm - Belmont, CA
Congrats to both of you!!! You'll have an amazing year I'm sure. I don't think the hardest part for me was head hunger though, but those blasted plateaus. Last week I went a whole week without losing a single pound. Back to normal losing this week though! I am amazed at how quickly my weight is coming off. I am 3 months post-op and down 80#. Almost 100# since my highest weight in December. Good luck to both you and your partner! My partner has decided to go through with surgery himself, unfortunatly, the wait is about 7 months here. At least you both can share experiences close together!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views