How exciting to have a GLBTIQ sub forum!

TANTALUMTEDDY
on 11/29/12 6:46 am - Australia
Hi all,

Just found this forum and was a bit excited to see it. I just want to say hi and introduce myself. I'm from Australia and just had a VSG on Tuesday afternoon. Its now Friday morning and I am still in hospital. Been a little bored and have been eager to get home in some ways, but also enjoying the time out

Am missing my boyfriend a lot though, but he comes in every day to see me. All i want to do is cuddle him but out still kinda hurts haha!

Hope you are all well
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/12 7:34 pm

Welcome and congrates on your new life.

TANTALUMTEDDY
on 12/2/12 9:59 pm - Australia
Thank you how is your life going at the moment. I'm slowly adjusting to my new eating habits lol
zacknaser16
on 11/30/12 2:58 am

Well Congrats of the new you for the Rest of your life!

TANTALUMTEDDY
on 12/2/12 10:00 pm - Australia
That's lovely thank you! Both my partner and i are excited to see a healthier more happy me
twotontunic
on 12/1/12 10:05 pm - Nashville, TN
VSG on 10/08/12
Hey teddy! Glad to see you found this forum. I hope you are home by now and all is well.

TANTALUMTEDDY
on 12/2/12 10:02 pm - Australia
Thank you i am home now. Not too much pain but learning very slowly about limits to the new belly and how fast i can drink etc. i have been missing normal foods not so much from hunger but more from texture and flavour. The protein shakes are killing me! Hah they are terrible! Nevertheless being home is wonderful
robear
on 12/2/12 9:56 pm - Antioch, TN
VSG on 02/19/13

Hi!  and ccongrats on your VSG! 

TANTALUMTEDDY
on 12/2/12 10:03 pm - Australia
Thank you seems my days as a bear cub are short lived *sigh*
utahrob
on 12/3/12 7:25 am

Congratulations and best of luck to you buddy. The first two weeks post surgery can be uncomfortable, but then it's great. I'm almost 3 months post VSG and I've lost 70 lbs and loving my new life. Follow your doc's post surgery diet and start walking and the weight will melt away.

Best of luck

Utahrob

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 949 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views