170 lbs gone

biginbaltimore
on 4/21/11 11:07 pm
It's been a long time since I have been on here. In fact the site has changed it's look since I was here last. I wanted to get back into the swing of things and logged in today. As of today I have lost 173 lbs since my journey began. I feel like a new person. Thank you to everyone who had encouraging things to say while I went thru the process. If you are about to begin the same journey I can only say hang in there and have faith. The time passes so quickly and you will be a thinner newer you in no time.

sandy L.
on 4/21/11 11:39 pm - Altoona, PA
 Congrats!  173lbs that's amazing.  

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 1:11 am
Congratulations
jill M.
on 4/22/11 11:12 pm
Wow!! Congratulatiions to you. I bet you feel like a new person. Nice to find ourselves again after too much time away.
Jill            
ohbearly
on 4/24/11 10:56 am - Mogadore, OH
Revision on 07/31/13

Nice to see you again. Wow, great weight loss! I think as we all transform ourselves to our new lives, we are much more active. That is my case, but I do love to come back. Over the past 3 years I've seen people transform in so many ways. You will see the same as you continue your journey. -- Tom

Follow my journey to a happy, healthy, active life at TomBilcze.com 

kevinax
on 4/26/11 9:04 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great job. I have not been on here in a while myself but this forum sure was important as I started my journey. Tomorrow is my 2 year surgery anniversary and I can't believe it.

Keep up the good work !

Kevin

RNY 4/27/2009  Highest weight 296 Current weight 175  .!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 375 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 948 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1326 views