Best work out videos?

Nijaz79
on 3/4/14 12:42 am

I am a stay at home mom. So going to a gym everyday is pretty much not gonna happen for me. Can anyone suggest a good workout video. Keep in mind im new to working out.

weightloser1
on 3/4/14 5:25 pm

yes gym is one of the most good way for weight loss and i also do it regularly.

I_CAN_DO_IT
on 3/5/14 1:19 am

Jillian from The Biggest Loser has a series called "Ripped in 30" and it has 4 different workouts on the same DVD with varying difficulty.  It's hard but she also includes more modified versions of the exercises for "newbies" or people with physical limitations (I had a previous knee injury that still gives me trouble).  I like it because it's an entire body workout and it only takes 30 minutes.  You will be sore for a few days :). 

weightloser1
on 3/6/14 5:01 pm

Gym is very interesting place. I like it very much. If you do daily, you will get some amazing changes in your body soon. But I think you can also try running which will be more effective to reduce weight quickly with Gym.

My health is my Highest Priority.

NicoleLynn2
on 3/7/14 9:09 pm - Orange Park, FL

If you can check out YouTube you will find thousands of workout videos!  I really enjoy Tae Bo!  I am doing Cardio Inferno, but you may want to start out with a beginners one. 

Highest weight: 289

Lowest weight: 131

Current weight: 131!!!!!!!

Just looking for a way to have plastic surgery now.

When the world says, "Give up,"Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

weightloser1
on 3/13/14 3:21 pm

The Google is all problem's solution. If you search on that, you will definitely found the numerous videos in search.

My health is my Highest Priority.

(deactivated member)
on 3/27/14 2:55 pm - GA

There are a lot of great videos out there. If you are new to working out its important to choose a video for your fitness level. If you don't it can cause injury and frustration. There are a lot of great youtube videos which you can try out for free to see if it works. When you find one you like usually there is information on how you can order a DVD at the end. I think that's the best way to go because only "you know you" and what type of workouts are fun yet challenging "for you". With this sample youtube test you will have a large variety to choose from. You can see how you relate to the trainer, music, intensity, etc.. Although you will get some great suggestions from your obesity family nobody knows your likes or dislikes when it comes to exercise better than "you". I actually wrote a blog entitled "Problem Choosing An Exercise Plan--Know Thyself". It has some really great information which I think can assist you. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Most Active