Looking for pen pal in the Greenville, Troy, Piqua, Dayton area in Ohio

Tammy H.
on 3/10/12 12:24 am - Greenville, OH
 Hi...I am 54 years old...I live in the Greenville area...Would love to find a pen pal in my area...It would be nice to make new friend/s that would be interested in getting together for outings such as going to movies, out to eat, shopping...Someone who might be interested in fixing and trying new recipes...Take walks with, exercise together...Just someone that loves to laugh and enjoy life...you can be either male or female...If interested, message me...Tammy

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Tammy H.
on 3/31/12 11:19 pm - Greenville, OH
 Wow, 40 people read this post but not a one wants to be my pen pal...Hopefully I will find one soon.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Most Active