"bad" liver tests with Cymbalta

cookiebaby
on 4/21/12 1:04 am - Alton, IL
 Has anyone had problems with their liver panel tests after Cymbalta?  I took it before and the doctor said there was a problem so she took me off and the test results returned to normal.  I tried it again recently and the liver tests came back elevated again.  I had to be taken off - I know it was helping by the bad flare I had when she took me off of it.  I just wondered if this was common?

Hislady
on 4/21/12 1:56 pm - Vancouver, WA
I think it may be one of those side effects that hits some and not others. I've been on cymbalta for quite a few years and just had blood work last week and all was well. You might want to try savella, it's a newer drug specifically for fibro, there's also lyrica but it tends to cause weight gain in many. Lord knows none of us need help in that dept. There are also some of the milder narcotic type meds that can help especially during flares. Keep working with your doc till you find what works for you.
We are all so different in what works for us, we just have to keep working at that magic combo that works for each of us. Good luck to you!
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/12 7:17 am
I am so excited about this mineral bag that I have been using in my drinking water and have had no pain in months!!! If you would like some samples sent to you email me at [email protected] with your mailing information.  It's time to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST...not in pain! :))
Most Active
Recent Topics