need friends any ideas

loretta cowels
on 3/1/12 7:43 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
This may be a bit long. I really need to find a girl friend to get close with. Its time my hubby tries but i need a women to talk with who can understand me. See i lost my best friend almost 2 years ago to cancer. And I feel I have no one. My kids live near by but i feel they just try to bring me down   they only really want me when they need something and my youngest is allways trying her best to agervate me by saying diffrent things. example she came over bragging about the wqeight she lost and how she didnt have to have surgery to do it both of my oldest girls are jelous of my baby there grown but still jelous  I was feeling real bad yesterday and felt like i need to go get checked out and had to call my hubby home from work because my x husband has it in ther head that im faking I dont need this stress right now all my daughter could say is if your sick you cant go into the hospital to see the baby witch will be coming soon I allready new that I was hoping for some support because i was having an axiety attach instead I got that. I guess im just lonely lol is there a sight to meet friends instead of dating lol Loretta
Hislady
on 3/2/12 7:02 am - Vancouver, WA
Sorry you are having such a rough time, it's hard to not have a bestie to chat with and vent to. I don't know of any websites for friends but I'm sure there must be some out there. It would be great if you can find one in your local area so you could get togther. Wishing you luck and hope you find a true friend soon.
loretta cowels
on 3/2/12 8:31 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
ya id like to meet some one in my town but theres nothing hear and know were to go I live in a real small town population probly under 1000 not sure dont even have a real grocery store unless you want out dated stuff. He just stays open because he raises pigs and cows. Great butcher but awfull store. Moving is out of the ??? could never sell my house no one wants to move hear if they dont allready have a job around hear there not going to find one. Its so hard when youve had the same best friend for over 30 years. Loretta
dianeg49
on 3/4/12 1:00 pm
Do they have a fibro support group ? I know some of our small towns have them in a community center or church. It would be a common denomanter for you to have someone that shares some of your same struggles.
Facebook is a good way of keeping in touch with people. I come from a large family and my cousins and I keep in touch with each other through face book. I think atleast one close "real" friend needs to go with a collection of internet friends.
Dianeg49            
Most Active
Recent Topics