day to of pain

loretta cowels
on 2/27/12 9:19 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
Ok so  my husband and neifew who live hear have been doing p90x and me needing to get in to shape I tried some ecersizes my legs hurt so bad and this was two days ago cant barley move of the couch and when alex climbs on me i want to cryhow am I going to get the exersizes in after surgery . Loretta
Hislady
on 2/28/12 4:20 am - Vancouver, WA

First lesson in fibro exercise, go easy. Since our muscles are so fragile we need to go slow and build up. P90 is a serious workout, for very experienced exercisers. We have to do the wussie version.Warm baths and easy stretching might help. Hope you feel better soon!
dianeg49
on 2/28/12 12:57 pm
I started out with walking. If I walk every day I feel really good. Its crazy but exercising does not make my pain worse. If its a bad day, its a bad day. So if I can possibly go ahead and walk I do. Treadmill walking causes me plantar facisitis. So I try to walk out side as much as possible. Aqua aerobics feel really good also. Just don't over do.
Dianeg49            
loretta cowels
on 2/28/12 9:05 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i didnt do the p90x i just did a exersize thing on ps3. Id be out of my mind to think i could do the p90x lol have you seen that thing pull up and push ups. no way lol. I think ill stick to my tred mill for now. the thing is i think i give up before it will ever do me any good. but at least im trying. i have to do something ive been so tired latly just cant wake up. I think its my sinus, allergies. loretta
Most Active
Recent Topics