Happy New Year to All!

melissa_whitener
on 1/3/12 9:33 pm - PA
RNY on 12/31/13
 Hello FIbro WLS gang.   I am new to the forum, just wantedto say Hi and hope all are having a good new year!!  Cold weather is hurtful, but I'm still hoping for snow, I guess the kid in me wins out!!

Anybody have any updates on how you are doing, suggestions on how to cope?  I'm heading to the pool today to start exercising again.  Can't wait to get into the hot tub and relax!  

Any suggestions, ideas for how a Pre Op can cope and get thru all this, I'm listening...
 Melissa

Don't trade what you want the most for what you want right now.

Hislady
on 1/4/12 10:57 am - Vancouver, WA
Well for myself I'm still plugging along not pain free but with meds tolerating life. My pulmonary doc put me on a new med daliresp for my lungs but it seems to also help my fibro because it is similar to prednisone but doesn't have the nasty side effects. So being an anti-inflamatory of sorts it seems to help the fibro too. Also found that if I take diphenhydramine before bed it helps me sleep better and that too helps the fibro. So I keep trying different things, some help others not so much. It's good to know tho that we are all in the same boat here! Have a great new year!
loretta cowels
on 1/10/12 8:56 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
Just wanted to say hi to all havnt been hear for awhile. This new year has been challenging so far to say the least. Ive been very shocked about the no snow havnt seen this warm weather since i was a kid. New years day my son in law whos 25 and healthy had a small heart attack scary. They said his heart was spasming hes fine now and started back to work today it put alot of stess on my daughter whos 8 months pregnant. and my doctor called me today there going to go ahead and get my surgery scheduled my endoscope is next week so alot going on. Alex is doing great he is deffently hitting those 2s. But im handling it all pretty well I think. I hope all is well with every one. Hugs Loretta
dianeg49
on 1/14/12 12:42 pm
Loretta, that is great you are getting your surgery scheduled. Sorry you have soo much going on at the same time. But good luck. My pain levels have been going crazy because the weather in Kansas  has been changing 25 degrees every two days. I usually have trouble the first day it changes and then can ease into tolerating it, but all this constant change is hard.
Dianeg49            
Most Active
Recent Topics