help were you never exspected it

loretta cowels
on 12/12/11 1:02 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
Just like to say i never thought coming to this sight would help me so much. See ive been living with this stuff for years and the doctors dismiss me or just dont listen to everything im saying. After listening to everyone on hear and talking with a wonderfull lady ive come to relize not all my problems are fibro related, and that I may have sjogrens syndrome to this scared me at first but if there is something out there that can help me feel a little better im all for finding out. I dont know why a red flag has not went up to my doctor for this but will be talking to him on the 20 and hope he starts tests. Loretta
Hislady
on 12/12/11 8:49 am - Vancouver, WA
If nothing else it really helps to have others understand what you are talking about. I believe I may have something besides just the fibro too and will work with the neurologist in the near future to see what if anything is going on.
dianeg49
on 1/14/12 12:49 pm
Havung people that are going through the same thing as you is a tremendous help. My husband and I were talking about pain and I asked him on the 0-10 pain scale what would he rate his pain daily. He looked at me and said 0. I told him I just can't understand a pain rating of zero, its been so long. He laughed and reminded me that most people can not fathom that someone can be in pain everyday. So we do need to talk to like people to remind ourselves we are not crazy!
Dianeg49            
Kathleen T.
on 2/25/12 8:09 pm
It get so I don't talk about pain the HB can see it in my face.  I've tried not to talk about it hoping it will go away huh after neverly 25 year what can I say.
Kathleen T.
Most Active
Recent Topics