thanksgiving

loretta cowels
on 11/22/11 2:49 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
I just wanted to tell every one happy Thanksgiving and not to let the stress of the holidays get to you. Have fun Loretta.
Hislady
on 11/22/11 10:47 am - Vancouver, WA

Same back at ya! I'm deciding about cutting way back on my holiday baking. I think I'll put a note in all my goodie gifts that this will be the last year. It just gets to be too much. I'll make small batches of the kid's favs and that's it next year. It's just too painful and hard on my body anymore.
loretta cowels
on 11/22/11 7:07 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i hate to cook i dont think its the cooking its the mess after it. my sis likes it and since we have a big family about 30 people and her house is way bigger it works for me they are real understanding never make me bring much of anything. I uassally buy a few pies but i dont eat pies dont really care for them that much . but i still have a busy day and im going on no sleep my baby was throwing up have the night so im stressed and worried and his birthday is tomorrow to he turns to so were having a birthday party with thanksgiving. so i have to bake cup cakes pay bills find some doctor who is open to check him out. try to get some sleep. and hope he feels better. his doctor is never open near holidays. loretta
Hislady
on 11/23/11 12:50 pm - Vancouver, WA
I love to cook too like your sis and it really irks me that the fibro is getting so bad that I can't do what I want to as far as cooking goes. Hope your little one is better and that you can get some sleep. Enjoy the holiday!
loretta cowels
on 11/26/11 7:50 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
well alex was better for his birthday and thanksgiving but me not so much didnt eat nothing moms turn to have the bug. and i figured theyd be mad if i stayed home but it wouldnt of matter my family would of still got it to the list is long now. my daughter from college, my hubby, my middle daughter, my sister, my brother in law, my niece, and two of my neifews all throwing up. It seems to be only lasting about 24 hours for the fever and muscle pains for every one else but when i hit my bed i can barley move and not sleeping my legs hurt so bad. and my sister says next time i need to stay home i cant win. I told them i was sorry. Loretta
Most Active
Recent Topics