hope this never happens to any of you

loretta cowels
on 11/17/11 11:22 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
Ok so ive been trying to get life insurence witch i guess is out of the ? when your fat. But the call i got today was awfull how could they. Ok first they told me no one would insure me because i was fat then he told me how after my wls i would be able to get life insurence and how my fibro would be all better how most doctors didnt think it was really any way bla bla bla. i was pissed he had no clue. well then it got worse he told me i ruined my body and fibro was nothing i just was fat and ruined my body because of it. I am so sick of people thinking fibro people are faking i told this guy say this on the mornings i can barley walk he says well your huge what do you exspect. Damit so sick of stupid people . When i calm down i will be sending a letter to this guys manger no life insurence place has a right to pretend they know about theses kind of things or has the right to be so rude to me. Loretta
Hislady
on 11/18/11 1:21 pm - Vancouver, WA
Not only is he stupid he's a liar about getting life insurance after WLS. Usually you have to wait 5 years and be succcessfulk with the weight loss before they let you get life insurance again. Since he was wrong about everything else it's not surprising!
Most Active
Recent Topics