Fibro and Germany Don't Mix!!!

Janie Black
on 10/31/11 7:54 am - Schweinfurt, Germany
So after many many ER visits and doctors visits they finally say that I have Fibromyalgia. Well thats great except for we just got stationed here in Germany. There is no hospital here where we are only a small clinic and they have tried me on countless meds and even sent me to mental health but still in pain and aggravated. I can't sleep since the insomnia is kicked in high gear and was finally told today that they had tried me on all the sleep and Fibro meds they could think of and they did not understand why nothing is working. I just wanna be somewhere warm and atleast have family close to help on my bad days.
Hislady
on 10/31/11 11:46 am - Vancouver, WA
Wow it's hard enough to have fibro but to be stuck far from home and familiar health care is awful! Sleep is soooo important to us fibro sufferers! Don't know if it would help you or if you can get it over there but I found diphenhydramine works wonders in helping me go to sleep and usually sleep thru the night. Sending you a bigand feel free to come here and vent anytime, there is usually someone here!
Most Active
Recent Topics