ER. addict

loretta cowels
on 10/23/11 10:38 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
I have to tell this story it wasnt funny at the time but I laugh now. Well my being sick all came to a head today been sleeping all day soar barley moved most of the day looked around the house at evrything that needed dont but felt to miserable to do it. You know one of those days you wonder how your going to make it. Well I remember when i first got fibro it was after gallbladder surgery i thought i was dieing and felt like it to. My x husband was an ass and didnt understand the pain i was in or care and beleived the doctors that would say things like shes just panicking or its in her head. Well i would beg him to take me to the ER. i didnt care the cost i was the one working and the one who had to pay for it anything to ease the pain. Well since he wouldnt take me and i couldnt handle going though this anymore a few times i would sneek to ER from work and have my partner at work cover for me good thing hospital was across the street from work. Even the nurses wouldnt be kind about it id hear them talking to the doctors saying shes just having anough panick attack and things like this id tell the doctor when he walked in no i wasnt there was something wrong etc. they never listened. Any way one time on one of my trips they doped me up yes felt so much better thought i was done so i walked out a nuse came running after me acused me of trying to sneek out and told me if i got in my car she would have me aressted for driving why druged wow i was going across the street back to work. witch i did i walked and sent some one to get my car then went home 2 hours later. Its pretty sad when you hide er visits lol glad i divorced him
Most Active
Recent Topics