need to vent

loretta cowels
on 10/21/11 3:46 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
so i went to see my doctor today i still have a sinus infection second round of anibotics spent 2 and a half hours there at alexs nap time so a crank baby and mommy. well i was there to start a diet plan for wls my doctor says i should have evry thing i need. for it its been awhile since ive had any blood work and stuff and my doctor says i should be all set on his end. hmmm im still going to request that the surgeon redoes the blood work and stuff i want to be safe. loretta
reeree89
on 10/21/11 9:20 am
Have you set your date yet? usually all the bloodwork is done a few days before the surgey....call and ask the dr's office. What surgery did you pick?

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

loretta cowels
on 10/22/11 5:09 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
i cant really pick its up to what the surgeon can do because of my stomach being tied i go to see the new surgeon on the 3rd and the dietiian i will know more then im trying to get every thing ready for surgeon sending all paper work to him including the paper work from the surgeon who tied my stomach wish me luck . I cause my own fears.
loretta cowels
on 10/27/11 9:30 pm - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
just need to vent again the last few days ive been on a emotional roller coaster it started with me watching a movie i shouldnt have i kept telling my self to tell the hubby to turn it off but we didnt and we both cryed though the whole movie. It was about a women dieing of cancer and he best friend was pregnant witch was just like me and my best freind. well after crying all night because im still not over it. i get up in the morning to take alex for pictures and there was a bad car accident there in the middle of the road a body just lying there all i can think about was this a kid walking to school it was a school zone havnt seen it on the news then two miles down the road anougher accident. ok this is to much. i go to surgeon on thursday  my mother inlaw was going to go with me but shers sick so i have to make the drive by my self just so emotional. thanks for listening
Most Active
Recent Topics