the pain

peramoredibacett
on 4/8/08 10:58 am - CT
the pain today was unbearable my neck has been stiff for 2 weeks and geting worse..every day. i cant move it at all. and iv been on lyrica and a muscle relaxer  for 8 months now and for the past 3 weeks its not working im also on oxcodone (spelling) 15 mg as needed and i took 2 the other night and nothing happen norm it takes the pain away enough to fall asleep for a few hrs i havent slept in a week i try and im in so muhc pain i cant i dont knwo what more to do  i dont see my Dr till next month i called but hes booked. dose any1 know of anything else i can try to do?? well ty for reading me
Shanana
on 4/9/08 4:07 am - Altavista, VA
So sorry for your pain. Can your PCP or the ER dr do anything for your pain? I hate to resort to ER but Ive had other stomach issues in last week that Ive been twice for fluids and pain. Finally kept some food down yesterday for first time since last week. I hope you can get some help. I hate pain and know what you are going thru. Im on Lortab 10 4xday and Fentanyl patch. I still have pain somedays. I feel bad for those on nothing. Dont know how they do it, though one day Id love to physically and mentally be able to deal with the pain without all these meds.  Hugs and Best wishes, Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

angeldore
on 4/12/08 1:39 am
I am sorry to hear of your pain. I know it all too well. They FINALLY put me on the Fentynal patch, & it has been SO much better for me. I also take Lyrica, 600mg a day. I dont think it does any good, but my dr insists that it does & wont take me off. So I am on Lyrica Fetynal patch & Norco when needed (although that one the Dr doesnt know about!). Oxicodone never did much for me either. Maybe you could ask for some sort of sleeping pill? Also, if your Dr is that booled up, maybe you should ask for another one? Just a thought. I hope that you get some sort of relief soon,  Angelic

Most Active
Recent Topics