the pain is taking over my life, my mood, my energy....

angeldore
on 3/24/08 7:52 am

I cant take this anymore, the pain of living with this condition. I'm too young for this S**t! (Not tat anyone else Does deserve it, thats not what I mean at all!) ANyways, I have SO much crap going on in mylife right now, & to add the horrible daily pain that has to go along with it, well, it's killing me! I am about to just give up. I feel like a zombie, rumaging through the house, doing all of my daily crap that I have to do, all the while I hurt like HELL, my body burning, stretching, aching, walking around like an old 90 your old woman without her cane! What kind of life is this to live? What is the point? (no, i'm not feeling suicidal or anything) I just dont want to go on like this anymore. i am just so tired of hurting.  P.S. I am currently on 12mg Fentanyl patch (weak, Iknow, I'm working on that) Thanks 4 listening to me ***** angelic

Shanana
on 3/24/08 11:21 pm - Altavista, VA

Awww! I so know how u feel. I am glad they have mine somewhat under control. I cant do all my daily activities very well but I try to do what I can. Hope they get u some relief and quickly.  Shannon Hugs!

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

PrincessGina
on 3/27/08 1:59 am - Ft. Drum, NY
Angelic I so understand how you feel!  I am only 31.  I just totally broke down last night.  My husband is a Soldier!  So strong and healthy!  I feel like I totally cheated him.  I am falling apart.  Everyday I have a new health issue.  As if the pain wasn't enough to deal with.   What did I (or any of us) do to deserve this?  Why is my body giving out on me at such a young age?  I don't understand?  I didn't use drugs, I never abused alchohol, never engaged in risky behavior.  I ever had to go through chemo or radiation or anything else particularly harmful.  Why in the hell is all this stuff going wrong with me?   I do feel like a 90 year old woman too.  I feel like I am shedding the obese body, just to be trapped in this new body.  It just isn't fair.  I am tired of it.  I can't even clean my house properly.  I can't be the kind of mother I want to be.  I am miserable.   I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and HURTING.  NO ONE should have to endure this pain!!!!!   I feel like someone has a voodoo doll and pokes and prods it all the time at random.  I don't know how much more I can take.  I really feel like I am at my breaking point.  How much suffering can the body and mind endure before it shuts down????? I will listen to you anytime Angelic.....as long as I can vent a little too....LOL  HUGS!!!!

Crysti S.
on 8/2/08 5:53 pm
This thread actually made me cry.  You guys took the words right out of my mouth.  I say that all the time "I feel like I'm 95 years old"!  I can't do anything around the house for too long... today I overdid it but I'm tired of letting the house go to ****  I'm in SO MUCH PAIN right now and can't do anything about it.  My body feels like it's on fire, it hurts so bad.

Im so sad to read that WLS doesn't help either.  That really ****** me off actually, since I thought the weight contributed to the pains and would go away or at least lessen after the sx.  Now, Im totally depressed to know that I will feel the same ****ty way afterwards.  GREAT.
Highest: 245 / Surg Day: 233 / Now: 166 / Dr's Goal: 130

Most Active
Recent Topics