Fybro and degenerative disk

japaad
on 2/8/08 2:27 pm - New Philadelphia, OH
Does anyone else in here have fibro and degenerative disk disease?? I have been to pain clinic after pain clinic. The one dr that I had for over 9 months had to stop being my dr because of insurance and now Im square back to the begining of everything. Had xrays done this past week and it showed an increase in my degeneration so I'm in lots of pain all the time with no pain meds. What would be a good recomendation to my family doc as far as medicin until he can get me a pain dr that will help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. God bless all Paula
xraynail
on 2/15/08 3:39 pm - Okeechobee, FL

Sorry I really don't have any answers for you but wanted to welcome you this board doesn't see much action but you can pm me if you would like. Laurie

Highest373/Surgery335/Goal 175 
PLUS 38 POUNDS LOST PRYOR TO SURGERY

Shanana
on 3/3/08 8:27 pm - Altavista, VA
Sorry for the late response and for all your pain. Hope you have found someone to help with pain management at this point. Its certainly no fun.  Hugs, Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

Jeannie D.
on 3/10/08 12:49 pm - NE
I have both fibro and degenerative disc disease.  It ain't pretty.  What did your old pain doctor do for you? 
japaad
on 3/10/08 2:07 pm - New Philadelphia, OH
My old pain doc had me on methodone.. It really worked well until my insurance stopped using that doctor..  I was told that I am pretty managable. I would say poohy to that on my bad days..lol I had gone through 4 sets of back injections and they did nothing for me :( that pain doc had me on morophine but I got so addicted to it that the meds would run out way before the time I could refil. So now I make sure all docs that I go to know I have been addicted to morophine. Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics