new here have question please

Kathleen T.
on 1/28/08 4:06 pm
I've had fibromyagia for almost 21 yrs now. It took them almost 5yrs back then to find out what was wrong with me.NO nsaid's at all.  I didn't have any flare up until the Christmas Holidays and over did the Holiday's Now I have a big flare up.  I haven't been able to get all the Cristmas things put up. I had been trying to clean out the closets of all the clothe that I"ve grow out of. Things are all over the place.  Clothes on the bed floor, and I can't get it together because of the flare-up. Kathleen 07/02/2007 I'm back to my foggie mind I have a twin I remember when I first got sick she used to have to finish my sentences. I'm going back to 3-4 shower as of today so I can get my muscle from being sore.
monax4
on 2/23/08 2:07 pm - Central, CA
I'm so glad to have found this forum. I was diagnosed in 03 and since then have been trying serveal meds to see what works. I'm on Lyrica, 75mg 3X a day, may be helping. My biggiest problems are fatigue, overal pain and nueroapthy in my feet (this seems to be a result of a RX I was taking last year).  What helps me the most is Tylenol ES, resting, not over doing my daily routines and swim classes. I actually posted on the DS board for FMS ppl. 2 even said the surgery helped.  We can all pray for that!! Stay well and let's keep in touch. Susan I'm going to hve the DS.  Hopefully soon, I'm ready.
Monax4 SW/227, CW/171, 5'3.25"

pookieg
on 3/9/08 7:25 am - DFW, TX
Well crap, is ibubrofen considered an NSAID?  I have been taking almost 6 - 8 every day along with Tramadol which doesn't do diddly for me, so I finally got on Lyrica 3 times a day (75 mg) and I see some improvement.   My doc told me it was OK but he is a rheumatologist and not familiar with the lap band.  Maybe if I up my meds I won't need the ibuprofen.  Anybody know what happens if your stomach develops an ulcer?

Most Active
Recent Topics