No longer on Methadone...YIPPY!!!!!

angeldore
on 1/18/08 1:39 pm
No longer on methadone as of last Monday! YIPPY! I hated that crap! It made me feel like s**t & didnt do diddly for my pain. SO...once again i am BACK on Vicodin! My next step is the Fentynl patch (totally killed the spelling on that one, I know!), but, she is skeptical about putting me on it just yet, long story, so, I am on Vicodin again until about late Feb-early March! OUCH for me! I want relief!!!!! I dont know why nothing is really helping? Is it just me? What is wrong with me? I guess I just need the hard core stuff!? At this point I just want relief though, but I hope that it doesnt make me sick like the Methadone did, I HATE trial & error! I just want it to work the 1st time, is that so hard to ask? Well ladys, thanks for letting me vent, & , maybe some of you have some answers for me? Angelic

Shanana
on 1/31/08 8:56 am - Altavista, VA
I am on fentanyl patches and Vicodin too. Works pretty well, just dont ever forget the patch. I did one day and learned how good it was working. I still have flare ups but no where near as bad. They added percoset after surgery but i was loopy so had to stop that one. Hope this works for you. Keep me posted. Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

Most Active
Recent Topics