Newbie to Forum

Darlene H.
on 10/20/07 6:10 am - Pinson, TN

I am 37 years old and have suffered with FMS for 12 years.  I am currently taking Cymbalta 60mg and Elavil 50mg.  This is starting to now work so well.  I constantly run a fever of at least 100 which is high since my normal body temp is 96 .  I mostly feel like I have a mild case of the flu all the time.  Is there anything else out there that works. How long has this forum been here, I wish I had found it sooner.

Darlene

Darlene Hughes
     Tangled Lights

Shanana
on 10/20/07 8:55 am - Altavista, VA
Welcome! I found this site just a little while back. I did not know it was here either. I hope you can get some relief too. I am working on that myself.  Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

scmartin
on 10/21/07 12:37 pm - arlington, TX

Hi,

I'm a newbie too. My Dr put me on Lyrica and told me that it is the first drug that was for fibromyalgia  it is also for diabetic neuropathy. I've been taking it for several months and it has helped me out alot. But I also take oxycodone, soma and I have a morphine pump in my spine. I hope this helps and welcome to the site!

Take care,

sherri

kootenay
on 10/22/07 5:02 am - Canada
I'm starting to really LOVE Lyrica.  Now up to 150 mg a day and what a difference. Wishing you well. Kootenay

Ask me how I got rid of my keloid scar!

BabsLISW
on 10/24/07 11:58 pm - Akron, OH
For about the last 12 years I have been treated with Zoloft and Doxepin. They have done well. I still have flare ups (like NOW with the weather change). I usually take Vicodin or Darvocet but I haven't had that cleared with my surgeon yet (I'm 8 weeks out) so for now I am just dealing with it as best I can. I really need to make a phone call.

Most Active
Recent Topics