newbi to forum

barbiej
on 10/17/07 10:19 pm - Goodlettsville, TN
Hi ya'll, there is so much go'n on in body anymore I hurt all the time.  If one thing isn't hurt'n then another is.  I begin to think that I'm a hypro. but I don't want to be that. I see my family getting up every morn. and going to go to stores for me or to go to work.  I really feel useless. Is there anyone else that has this feel'n? Or am I just over react'n. please explain these emotions.  Hugs to all BarbAnother CatComments image: (kitten_hugs2) for MySpace from ZingerBug.com

lorri V.
on 10/18/07 5:09 am - Seymour, IN
Hi Barb,
Welcome to this forum. No your feelings are right on.
I feel the same way at times. There are times I hurt so bad even my hair hurts. I know hair has no feeling .......
but that's just how it is with me. I've taken to using my TENS unit on my knees as well as on my back.

LORRI V
barbiej
on 10/19/07 1:22 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Lorri, if I could just find one lil place that don't hurt I'd be happy. teddy bear hugsBarb

Janet H.
on 10/18/07 6:17 am - Golden Valley, AZ
you are not alone on that one  I feel like all I do is complain all the time about this or that hurtting, I am sure people think it is just in my head but it is real pain, I hope you get to feeling some better soon, take care,

Success begins with wise choices I make,I will not let noncompliance be my mistake, The surgery I had was to assist me in changes. My compliance is for a success long range, So I will think before I decide to cheat. Remember the goals I want to meet. For this surgery is not something I was force to do It was what I wanted for a healthy life!       

barbiej
on 10/19/07 1:24 am - Goodlettsville, TN
thank you so much, I am so sorry that you hurt too.  Who says that hair don't hurt? teddy bear - hugs are in...Barb

Shanana
on 10/19/07 12:05 am - Altavista, VA
Welcome! I feel you on the constant pain. If by chance I have a good day I usually overdo it just being happy its not as painful of a day. You are certainly not alone. Im tired of complaining and feeling useless too. Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

barbiej
on 10/19/07 1:20 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you Shanana, cute teddy bearBarb

scmartin
on 10/21/07 1:01 pm - arlington, TX
I too have had those feelings. My family also thought i was a hypo, but as they saw the pain get worse and me ending up at the hospital they finally started to realize that  I truely was hurting. You have to realize what you can and cannot do. Do not push yourself. Even if your having a good day, only do what you usually do that way you dont pay for it later on. I know now what I can and cannot do and my family has had to pitch in and help. Have you tried any medication for the fibro? IM on several different types and it has helped me tremendously. I use to stay in bed almost all day but know im able to live an almost normal life.  Do you see a pain Dr or a rheumatologist? I see a pain Dr and he has helped me out alot. They seem to know how much pain it really is and they do believe you. My prayers are with you, sherri 
barbiej
on 10/21/07 1:26 pm - Goodlettsville, TN
Sherri, thank you so much for understanding. I take so many med, I am just tossing a coin to see what will be next. Who knows. As of this month I was put on 4 new ones. Thanks again. Barb

annrenee2
on 10/30/07 2:01 am - Knoxville, TN
Barb, I feel that way too.  I do not work I am disabled but the fibro and pain didnt get it for me its the mental end of what it does to us,  my short term and long term memory is effected.  You are not over acting and it not all in your head, and you are not a hypo,  let me tell you these emotions are very real I cant explaine it but they are there and very real,  The pain is there and very real,  Now when I am told its in your head I say yep it is that is where the pain receptors are,  Make sure you find a good dr. and get DXed and try to get some help. Annrenee

Most Active
Recent Topics