just put o lyrica

angeldore
on 10/9/07 1:27 am
well, after being on neurontin for 3 weeks, horrible weeks I might add, she finally switched me to Lycria 2x a day. I just started yesterday, so I will keep you updated. But, she is pretty sure it will do its job. If not , she will be putting me on ultram next. So, I am currenlt on Lycria & Vicodin. I am so tired of being in pain & being worn out! Arent you? I have been doing PT for the last month & a half & I feel alittle bit of a differencem even thoughI have had 4 flare up durin g this course, so, I guess I really dont know how much its really helped! I will keep you all up to date on this Lycria, ok. Talk to you all later,  Angelic

Shanana
on 10/10/07 8:45 pm - Altavista, VA

Hope you do well from this. Pain is a real pain. Let me know how you do with the side effects if you have any. I too have a new flare up in a spot that has never been this bad. Newest knot in my right hip. Never had one in this spot before. Hard to sit comfortably but life must go on. At least it will keep me up and moving , that should help in more than one aspect of the spectrum. Prayers that it will get better for you!

Shannon

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

BabsLISW
on 10/11/07 3:19 am - Akron, OH
Have you had WLS yet? My surgeon said I cannot take Ultram. Apparently there is an anti-inflamatory property to it that with RNY we can't have. It has been VERY good for me in the past with a flare. Anxious to hear about the Lycira.

angeldore
on 10/11/07 4:32 am
Good to know abou the Ultram, thanks! Vicodin does OK for me for now, it helps abuot 70% of the pain, I guess. And, yes, I had surgery on Dec 1, 06. I am down 105lbs! I thought the weightloss would help, & it did for a little while, but it started again about 6 months ago & hasnt let up since! 

kootenay
on 10/18/07 6:02 am - Canada
Started Lyrica about 1 month ago - what a difference.  My life is better in lots of small ways and worth the side effects. Kootenay

Ask me how I got rid of my keloid scar!

KATHY B.
on 10/18/07 9:25 am - Convoy, OH
i have been on fentanal patch for 3 yrs and vicoden as needed. but, lately i need something else.what are the symptoms? i am glad you are doing better. hugs, kath b.

Kathy_SIGGY.gif

Most Active
Recent Topics