new here

angeldore
on 10/1/07 11:57 pm, edited 10/2/07 12:00 am
I am new to this  forum. I have been suffering from fybro for years, but it has been ongoing for me for about the last 5 months or so. I have just recenlty been put on Neurontin, 900mg thruoghtout the day, plus my Vicodin. I dont relly like the Neurontin, as it makes me pretty dopey, but I have to try it firts before I can be put on Lyicra(sp). I never have a pain free day, anyone else taht can relate, I could sure usr a buddy. I am so tried of hurting. Is there no end in sight? At this point I font see one. I am currenlty going to my PianClinic once a month & PT twice a week. I dont see much of a difference with the PT, butI have to take it as part of my care, so, again, I guess time will tell. I do get massages with it though, so that is a nice bonus. Anyways, again, a friend who understands would be great! Thanks for reading,  Angelic Oh, And, hgas anyone been put on disabllity for having fybro? I am considering it due to the fact that allI do is sit with a heating pad on me at most points of the day.

Shanana
on 10/2/07 12:04 am - Altavista, VA
Hi There! Welcome. Glad to get the word out on the forum. Maybe if we post it once in a while on main board we can get more support from those who are there or have been there. Hugs to you! Today I am hopeful not to stay this way forever. May change by this evening after 2 drs appts and support group. Pain dr tomorrow. You are not alone. You can email me at [email protected]  any time and I'll give you my messenger names if youd like to chat sometimes.  Shannon
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

Most Active
Recent Topics