WISH I WAS A HERMIT CRAB

lorri V.
on 9/27/07 10:45 am - Seymour, IN
Hi everyone,

Today I'm feeling bad. I wish I was a hermit crab, so I could molt out of my shell and have a new interior. I know I can't just wishing. Muscles are twitching unfavorably. The muscle relaxers and pain killers aren't working to good right now. My two pound kitties try walking on me and I nearly flip out. No, I don't want to or need to go to ER.They couldn't help anyway. Well at least my local ER can't. They do good to put on a band-aid properly. LOL. Besides I was there early Monday morning, 3AM early. Had a bad sting.They just listened to heart and sent me on my way with script for Benadryl. Thanks for letting me vent. Love & Hugs.

LORRI V
Shanana
on 9/27/07 1:01 pm - Altavista, VA
Sorry to hear you are having a bad spell right now. I know those days. Meds work sometimes, sometimes not. They help the bad disk in my back more than the fibro. Hope your pain lets up soon. Hugs, Shannon Newbie to this board
The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none. Thomas Carlyle

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/fibromyalgia/

pufftobuff
on 9/28/07 8:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Lori, I am in bad shape too right now.  I have only been on this board a couple of times.  I guess I need to find more support when it comes to dealing with these symptons.   Oh--hello again.  I just fell asleep while writing.  I better hit the sack.  Not doing so good.  I'll write later.  Last night I think I had a fibromyalgia attack that began like fire in my intestines.  Then I took some liquid pain killer and my breathing was troubled.  Then I got the dry heaves like never before --and plumbing problems.  Here I go sleeping again--bye. Mary

Sometimes I think  I understand everything…then I regain consciousness -ya ya sisters

Pufftobuff 

angeldore
on 10/3/07 11:33 pm
I HATE when I have a flare up & the painmeds do nothing, then the DR says, go to the ER,like they will really do anything! What are they gonna do , really? Laugh at me probably. I dont dare go, i just tough it out. I hope you are feeling better by now! I was having a flare up on Monday, feeling better today, I never know from day to day what it will be like, how about you? What meds are you on? Im on Vicodin & Neurontin. Well, like I said, i hope you are doing better,  Angelic 

Most Active
Recent Topics