Chia seeds or flax seed meal?

k__
on 8/23/15 6:37 pm - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

Putting together the arsenal to alleviate loose stool and gassy odor as I trial-and-error my way to a dietary or dietary+ solution. Ordered some PooPourri today, got myself some VSL+3 probiotic packets from Costco yesterday, and now looking at adding either chia seeds or flax seed meal to my diet. I've used flax seed meal casually off and on in the past and know I like the taste. What I don't know is whether chia is supposed to work better than flax seed meal, and how long, after taking either daily, should I see some effects? I've also seen that people order their chia seeds online. Is that because there's a certain "type" you need to get, or is it because they can't find it in their local area?

Jason W.
on 8/23/15 11:38 pm - Ione, CA

Chia seeds have 5 times more fatty Omega three's ounce for ounce than salmon. There's a good book on Amazon for $9 that breaks down the various herbs and seeds that are beneficial for smoothies and helps you actually understand when to use and what they're good for. The book is called super fruit smoothies 100 delicious and nutritious recipes. The first 30 pages of this book go over every seed nut algae and various components to super smoothie. This book is invaluable just to learn the different components such as flaxseed and when to use them and how to properly use them what's the nutritional value really is as an example. I hope this helps you if you can't find the book I'll set you I can send you a link if you message me it really is the best nine dollar value I've made to date. May you find the strength to continue on your journey and I hope nothing but the best for you and success Jason

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views